06 October 2007

Photos: Public links for those who don't have Facebook

I'll continue posting some photos directly in my blog, but if you're feeling bored here are a few albums to look through.

From downtown København to rural Aalborg
My first few weeks in Copenhagen, with pictures of The Little Mermaid, Tivoli, and my short study tour to Århus and Aalborg

København and more, Vol. II
Pictures from the Frihedsmuseet, the museum of Danish resistance, the botanical garden, the Lousiana, and more

Undutchables: Caitlin and Nina in Amsterdam
A few more shots from Amsterdam, mostly of us eating junk food, drinking pot tea, and wearing the same clothing

The biggest dinner in Denmark
A faux photo essay chronicling the dinner my friends Rachel, Marlo, Jo, and Jo's friend Janna made last night in Norrebro

Enjoy!

1 comment:

the gold Mind said...

Your photos are lovely, but are you eating enough? You look kind of thin to this mother.